Consulting and strategies that can turbo boost your B2B lead generation
You published your lead magnet. Your killer infographic went viral. But despite your best efforts, you can’t stop the sales funnel leak.
Sometimes, objective advice, attuned ears or a fresh pair of eyes can help you uncover some marketing blind spots. The services below are designed to help B2B marketers address specific challenges and reboot their lead generation programs.
Are you worried about your website’s performance? Unsure how yours stacks up against your competitor’s? If your website feels more like a liability than an asset, a three-step website audit can help you turn things around. The process results in:
- A review of your website using a 40-point usability benchmark of best practices
- A detailed report highlighting key areas directly related to user engagement and performance including SEO, copy, messaging and usability
- A roadmap to guide you in improving your website’s content and usability to drive conversions
Stop struggling to stay in front of your leads. A monthly or quarterly enewsletter delivers personalized messages that reaffirm your value proposition and keeps readers engaged. Publishing an enewsletter involves:
- Setting up backend systems (a one-time event)
- Preparing topics (with a one-month lead)
- Writing, editing and delivering your content
- Rinse and repeat for best results.
→Learn how to prepare your email lists before you press Send.
Search engine optimization
As a Certified SEO Copywriter, I help B2B marketers stay on top of the latest changes that impact organic search. I uncover opportunities to introduce new keywords and phrases they’ve never considered and detect areas to improve for greater conversions.
Learn more about SEO copywriting services.
Content Standards and Style Guide
A Content Standards Guide is a customized reference for anyone in your organization who produces content. From internal and external writers to the ad hoc blogger, from the subject matter expert to the newsletter editor, any content creator can use this time-saving resource and ensure that your organization publishes copy and content that’s always consistent, unified and effective.
→Discover how creating a Content Standards Guide can support your business goals.